Once you sign up, a dedicated mobster will contact you to get you started on your journey to online visibility. The Mob’s Press will show you the benefits of being a Mob Artist and how we can help your efforts of achieving your goals as a comedian, musician, venue promoter, model, burlesque dancer, festival organizer or local hot spot. All are welcome!
Get started by joining the Mob as a Mob Artist and get:
- 1 Evolving Website with custom domain
- 2 custom email addresses
- 3 Minor website updates per month
- Social media management tool set-up
- 8 Social media posts created with scheduling every month
- Email marketing service set-up and website integration
- Monthly Newsletter
- Monthly in-person meeting with team
- 24/7 client support with one main contact
- Events promoted on The Mob’s Press networks
Once you hire us, The Mob’s Press will represent you on a case by case, bringing you the right team based on the project.
Evolving Website: We don’t build websites, we build marketing tools. Your website will be a tool to help you generate leads, gain visibility and above all, being able to be found online. By the need of month one, you will have a splash page with your custom domain ready to start attracting traffic and booking gigs. By the end of month 3, you will have a 5-page responsive website that will grow with you and your career.
Taxes not included.
- The Mob’s Press will not charge you for hosting your website as long as you are a Mob Artists. If you choose to cancel/pause your subscription, you will have to pay a $20/mo hosting fee or move the website to your own hosting service provider to keep your website online.
- The Mob’s Press will share your content on our social media channels and our content networks. The quantity and content chosen to share are up to the discretion of The Mob.
- The Mob will give you access to their network of media, venue and festival contacts when the opportunity calls for it.
- Costs for delivery and shipping of marketing materials are not included.