Once you sign up, a dedicated mobster will contact you to get you started on your journey to online visibility. The Mob’s Press will show you the benefits of being a Mob Artist and help your efforts of achieving your goals as a comedian, musician, venue promoter, model, burlesque dancer, festival organizer or local hot spot. All are welcome!
Get started by joining the Mob as a Mob Artist and get:
- Monthly newsletter (500 words)
- Artist page with your domain
- Website updates (4/mo)
- Event & ticketing white-glove services
- Profile listed on site
- Network-wide promotions
- Design marketing materials (business cards, posters…)
- Social media posts (4/mo)
- 24/7 client support with one main contact
- Events Listed in FB Event Group
- Opportunities Review Session
Once you hire us, The Mob’s Press will represent you on a case by case, bringing you the right team based on the project.
Taxes not included.
- The Mob’s Press will not charge you for hosting your website as long as you are a Mob Artists. If you choose to cancel/pause your subscription, you will have to pay a $20/mo hosting fee or move the website to your own hosting service provider to keep your website online.
- The Mob’s Press will share your content on our social media channels and our content networks. The quantity and content chosen to share are up to the discretion of The Mob.
- The Mob will give you access to their network of media, venue and festival contacts when the opportunity calls for it.
- Costs for delivery and shipping of marketing materials are not included.